Anderson Connectivity delivers innovative and differentiating solutions for the most challenging SatCom mission objectives. We design, manufacture, and service every element of airborne, maritime, land-mobile and spaceborne antenna systems, from mechanically gimbaled apertures to multi-beam/multi-band phased arrays.
- Certified Operations: Manufacturing operations maintain AS9001D certification
and Repair facility holds an FAA Part 145 certificate (#ACIR962D) with Level 3 Depot
- Certified Staff: Staff trained and certified to J-STD-001, IPC-WHMA-A-620 and IPCA 610standards
- Testing Capability: To RTCA DO-160G EMI and ENV as well as MIL-STD-461 / 704 / 810
- One-Stop-Shop: Design, develop, produce, validate, qualify, certify, manufacture,
deploy, sustain, service, update with appropriate certifications and licenses
- Seamless Support: in-field, on-wing, in-house
- Fixed Beam & Phased Array Antennas
- RF/IF conversion & distribution
- SAR/ISR systems
- System requirement definition & flowdown
- Obsolescence management
- Electronics and RF Testing including EMI & Antenna Patterns
- Our own, patented antenna system components and power supplies
- On a third-party basis, our clientele’s electronics equipment
- Electronic aircraft accessories
- Bespoke automated testing apparatus
- Aircraft electronics - with Depot Level 3 capability
- Antenna and antenna system componentry
- Power supplies
- MIL-STD-461 / 704 / 810 screening
Anderson Connectivity's ingenuity can get Connectivity Solutions - Done Right. Done Now.
The solutions are literally at your fingertips.